Curbside Pick-Up at the Chittenden Public Library
The Library is now offering curbside pick-up on Monday evenings. You can borrow books, DVDs, audiobooks, and magazines.
Follow directions below to place your order!
- DECIDE WHAT YOU’D LIKE: Choose the materials you’d like to borrow. If you know what you want to request, simply go to step 2! Not sure? Check out our online catalog and this easy guide for how to navigate it. Still have questions? Include these in your email to us and we’ll be happy to help.
- PLACE YOUR ORDER: Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the title of book/material, author, your full name and also a contact number where a librarian can reach you. Please note: there is a limit of 3 Adult books and 7 children’s books per patron per week. Orders must be in by Fridays at 8pm in order to be available for the following Monday’s pick-up time. *This is the only way to order materials; you cannot place an order through the online catalog.*
- CONFIRMATION: Librarians will confirm your order and are also available to help you find books and other materials as needed. Librarians will give you time when you can come to the library and pick up your order on the upcoming Monday evening.
- SAFETY: Patrons will be required to follow physical distancing, mask-wearing, and other safety protocols upon pick-up. You can view the complete list of patron safety protocols for curbside pick-up on our website. You will also receive these protocols via email when we confirm your order.
- RETURNS: Following best practices for libraries, we are not yet accepting returns. Please disregard “due dates” and hold on to your materials. We appreciate your understanding.
Thank you and happy reading!