Search the CPL Catalog 5 Easy Steps:
- Go to the Chittenden Public Library website. www.chittendenpubliclibrary.com
- Click Card Catalog
- Search for a book mainly by Title, Author, or Subject.
- *Keyword-Type a word in the Find box and anyplace that word shows up in the catalog whether it’s in a title or a book description, that book will appear in the search results.
- *Series-Type an author’s name in the Find box and click Series to see what the Library owns. Most books will be numbered.
- First, type your Search term in the FIND box. Click the corresponding tab. Ex.-If you are looking for a title, click the Title tab.
- Look to the right of the screen to see if the book is available.
Need help choosing a book to read? Click on Resource Lists in the left Task Bar for some ideas from our collection. Adult lists will appear at the top.