Books, Books, Books
At the Chittenden Public Library you can borrow materials from our physical collection, our online collection, or from other libraries.
Here’s What We Have for YOU:
- Wide selection of BOOKS: Adult Fiction, Adult Nonfiction, Vermont Books, Young Adult, Children’s Picture Books & Chapter Books, Children’s Nonfiction
- MAGAZINES: Eating Well, Poets & Writers, Mother Earth, Sports Illustrated, Parents and more!
- FREE PASSES: to Vermont State Parks and Vermont Historic Sites; VINS, the Echo, Shelburne Farms and more
- LAPTOP and KINDLES: Borrow these devices for 3 days. Supplies are limited but we are happy for our patrons to use these as needed.
- INTERLIBRARY LOANS: Don’t see a book that you want in our collection? Just ask and we’ll find it for you from another Vermont library.
- SPECIAL RESOURCES: Keep up to date on library happenings via Facebook and our website or just ask us! We often have something special for you. These include our summer reading craft kits, free books, free seeds, snowshoes and more!
This page is under construction … thanks for your patience!