VISITING THE LIBRARY:
We are thrilled to offer appointment-based visits for our patrons who miss coming into the library. Please note that your time in the library will look different from past visits and thank you for understanding that because of the size of our library, our relationship to our local school, and this ever-changing pandemic, we may need to close the library with very short notice. But, for now, we are happy to invite you to make an appointment for a visit on Tuesdays from 4pm-6pm.
Here’s How It Works:
- MAKE AN APPOINTMENT: If you’d like to come into the library, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (802) 773-3531 to make your appointment. Let us know the following information so we can best serve you:
- Your name
- Who in your household will be joining you. We ask that you bring as few people as possible.
- Which collections you’ll be browsing: adult books, children’s picture books, children’s chapter books, children’s nonfiction books, and/or computer/printer access. It’s fine for you to browse in more than one section of the library, but please let us know your interests so that we can safely schedule patrons’ use of the library in our small space.
- Anything you know you’d like the librarian’s help with when you visit.
- CONFIRM TIME AND REVIEW PROTOCOLS: A librarian will schedule a 15 minute appointment for you and share the safety protocols. Please read these protocols prior to your visit.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED to visit the library and we ask that you do not enter the library if you have any signs of illness.