Due to the rise of COVID cases in our area, and in an effort to be as compliant as possible with the Governor’s Executive Order, we are closed to in-person visits, effective Monday, November 23rd.
We will continue to offer curbside pickup and will increase this service to four times a week. You can use curbside service to borrow books, magazines, DVDs, snowshoes, laptops and more! Email us or call us with your requests. If we don’t have a book here, we will happily get it for you from another library. If you are unsure about what you’d like to read, we’re always here to make suggestions and work with you to find the right book.
We’re grateful that we’ve been able to invite patrons back into the library over this summer and fall and look forward to when we can safely do so again. We’ll continue to stay creative and stay connected.
VISITING THE LIBRARY:
We are thrilled to offer appointment-based visits for our patrons who miss coming into the library. Please note that your time in the library will look different from past visits and thank you for understanding that because of the size of our library, our relationship to our local school, and this ever-changing pandemic, we may need to close the library with very short notice. But, for now, we are happy to invite you to make an appointment for a visit on Tuesdays from 4pm-6pm.
Here’s How It Works:
- MAKE AN APPOINTMENT: If you’d like to come into the library, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (802) 773-3531 to make your appointment. Let us know the following information so we can best serve you:
- Your name
- Who in your household will be joining you. We ask that you bring as few people as possible.
- Which collections you’ll be browsing: adult books, children’s picture books, children’s chapter books, children’s nonfiction books, and/or computer/printer access. It’s fine for you to browse in more than one section of the library, but please let us know your interests so that we can safely schedule patrons’ use of the library in our small space.
- Anything you know you’d like the librarian’s help with when you visit.
- CONFIRM TIME AND REVIEW PROTOCOLS: A librarian will schedule a 15 minute appointment for you and share the safety protocols. Please read these protocols prior to your visit.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED to visit the library and we ask that you do not enter the library if you have any signs of illness.